Your skills – our joint success: Welcome to BUSS!
Why would you join BUSS, the leading manufacturer of high-quality compounding systems for the plastics industry? Because you will be given interesting tasks and development opportunities in a dynamic environment – with a successful and long-term oriented employer. Because you have the chance to help shape the future of compounding every day and to develop personally and professionally. Our compounding systems support customers from a wide range of industries in the production of highly specialized, new materials. For over 60 years, BUSS has been renowned for quality and performance in compounding technology. With a high level of expertise, innovative strength, and a great deal of passion, we are there for our customers worldwide.
Become part of our team and our success story! Strengthen us with your skills and commitment as…
Junior Sales Manager Aftersales
- Responsible for spare parts orders in the assigned market:
- generate spare parts quotations
- follow up on quotations directly with customers
- enter sales orders
- invoice progress payments or close-out payments
- ensure correct purchasing parts from suppliers (foreign and domestic)
- ensure timely shipments to fulfill orders (including export documentation where necessary)
- Proactive support of all sales efforts in the customer service team
- Education of customers on service products and recommended solutions to their inquiries
- Sustain reasonable inventory levels as parts are received or shipped out
- Hands-on support with the maintenance of Buss machines with our technicians
- Travel to visit and maintain a close relationship with our customers
- Establish knowledge of all products and services within our target industries (customers and trends)
- Graduate in Mechanical Engineering, Marketing, Logistics, or related fields
- Previous experience in customer services of advantage
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (Spanish and/or Portuguese are a plus)
- Sound IT skills (Office applications, ERP and CRM)
- Available for travels and visiting customers
What we offer
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Job Location: Carol Stream IL-Greater Chicago Area
- Eligibility: Candidates should have the required legal status to work in the U.S.
- Salary: Competitive salary and benefits package (Health, dental, 401K plan, etc.)
- The position reports to the Vice President of Customer Service and offers various opportunities for career growth within a Switzerland-based, international corporation
Have we sparked your interest?
If so, we are looking forward to receive your complete application documents.
Your contact at Buss USA Inc.
Josie Servin · 743 Kimberly Dr #9407 · Carol Stream · IL 60188
firstname.lastname@example.org · www.busscorp.com